Full Closure of Catholic Churches
Following the Prime Minister’s historic announcement on the 23 March strengthening restrictions in an attempt to combat the spread of COVID-19, Catholic Churches are closed to the public at this time.
Fr John Cross, Dean of Warwick and Parish Priest of St Peter’s and Our Lady’s
24 Hour Live Streaming in Warwick Deanery – St Joseph’s in Whitnash link
Archdiocese of Birmingham Livestreams link
This weeks newsletters: Catholic Leamington (St Peter Apostle with Our Lady’s and St Joseph) 24/5, St Gregory the Great 24th May , Ss Francis & Augustine 24/5, St Mary Immaculate with St Charles Borromeo 24/5, Our Lady and St Wulstan 24/5, Blessed Robert Grissold , Our Lady and St Benedict 24/5, St Anne’s & Our Lady of Angel’s 24/5, St Francis of Assisi 24/5. Older Newsletters link
Sign up for Catholic Leamington newsletter link
The God Who Speaks Weekly Meditations by Fr Dries Van den Akker S.J on the Paintings of St Matthews Gospel by Peter Clare. link
Faith at Home
Children’s liturgy resources:
- Ten Ten is offering all families and schools the opportunity to access free prayer resources for the home and also have a video for children’s liturgy each week link.
- A mum in Westminster Diocese creates a children’s liturgy video on Saturday evenings for use on Sunday. For those that use Facebook there is a link to page so families in your parishes can create their own ‘watch parties’ and join together with other families link. For those who do not have Facebook here is the link to the YouTube channel link.
- CAFOD link to their children’s liturgy resources link.
- Catholic Mom has useful printable worksheets link.
Exploring the faith together as a family:
- Youcat link – great resource for all ages explaining the teachings of the Catholic Church and has an accompanying app via these links
The Church’s in the Warwick Catholic Deanery are part of the Archdiocese of Birmingham, Registered Charity No. 234216. This website provides Catholic news, and information.
Contact Us Accessibility, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice, Safeguarding